Sunday, January 1, 2012

Strong America Now

And as many of you know, I am not into politics at all, but by searching on Google news on Lean Six Sigma, I came across this website. 
http://strongamericanow.org/

"Strong America Now is proposing that every department, agency and program in the federal government go through the waste elimination process, Lean Six Sigma. This process is a proven method of eliminating waste with a focus on speed and quality. Mike George, the founder of Strong America Now, is the pioneer of Lean Six Sigma. He estimates that at least 25 percent all government spending is waste that can be eliminated. With the skyrocketing national deficit, Strong America Now believes the president has a duty to look at eliminating waste. The group's plans to influence the next president to do just that." (StrongAmericaNow)
Strong America Now is really trying to do, in the Public Sector, what many private companies have done with extraordinary results.
I agree with the principles explained in this website and with its plan. They all make a lot of sense. Deficit, and Unemployment - for me - are the two major plagues of these last few years and we need to address them drastically.


These concepts relate, a lot, with what I am doing at work. Again, I promised not to talk about work, but I can share that the intention of our plan is to reduce the waste that relies in our day-to-day operations and focus on the Values we need to bring to the taxpayers.
Happy reading and please sign the pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment